Have been working for 2 weeks. Things are getting better and better. The best achievement from last week was to discover an alternative to reduce my parking cost. It may not be a good solution for long term, but let's see how it goes....
I start to pick up the whole process of a market research. I only know that when I start involving myself in the projects I am given to take part in. Boss is nice. They gave me the opportunity to maximize my exposure of everything in the company. Attending presentation, observing focus group, charting, create questionnaire, edit questionnaire, dealing with other department and etc. They also allow me to handle various kind of client, from F&B, to Pay TV, to bank and consumer goods. Colleagues are friendly. They will ask me for lunch. And because of them, I discover new places for delicious food, such as SS2, SS17, some where around Capital Square, Jaya 1 etc.... Seniors are helpful. They willing to teach me. Hopefully I wont irritate them with my on-going questions.
Actually learning is all about one self. You can't expect people teach you everything, spoon feeding you will all the knowledge. And people have their things to be done as well. Hence, I need to go extra mile if I want to success. Internet is a good place to learn. It's convenient and it's FREE! Most of the time, I need to search online for client profile and their competitors' promotion, not to mention some words that I don't know the meaning. Not bad, I am becoming more independent in searching for knowledge! Hehe....Some times I found out that I ask internet faster than I ask people. LOL
As I thought working life is so routine, actually I realize that I am the one who decide how I want it to be. No ones say that I must lay on the bed right at the moment I reach home. No rules say that must go out at Fri night and Saturday and rest well at Sunday. Yes, working hour is fix, but it's just 8 hours a day. I plan to add some spices in my life.
The first thing I need to do is to go for a workout or yoga. I feel so weak recently. Easily feel cold, and fatigue, no appetite, climb up few steps staircase feel like suffocating and tummy is coming out to say HI. Argh! I need to take the first step. If not forever I'll stay like this...or even worse!
Oh yeah, next week will be a busy week for me. I got a presentation to do and one of the project is rushing to be passed to the next department to proceed with the survey. Anticipating the presentation....gonna be my first presentation my job.
Overall................I am fine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good depict of your current state of mind using the peaceful "san-sui" scenes in China. Great to hear you're coping well! :)
Keep going, keep learning! Keep in touch... XXOO :P
hey!! Realy like ur post ler!! I can see u start reconcile to the working world. GOod job girl!! hehe, keep it up!! Jiayoo!!
Post a Comment