Friday, September 19, 2008

Good mood

I'm in good mood today. If the internet connection can be better, it will be a perfect day.

My day start with msn discussion with my course mate on the test that will be held in the coming 8hr. This is actually continuity from last night. Yeah, I was discussing maths with them on msn. I believe only Maths and Stats student can do so, via msn. haha.

I slept at 1.30am and woke up at 6am. This is my style of studying. Sleep early and wake up early to study. It's differ from most my course mates. But I'll still stick back to my way.

8am started the test and ended at 9.45am. Then I went for a sharing from Human Rescouce course students who went to London. I was so lucky to get the lucky draw prize. But I gave it away since it doesn't suit me.

Then I went to have lunch with MC. First time having lunch with MC actually. Then I went home and took a nap.

Suppose to stand by for activity tonight, but too bad the activity planned by them doesn't favour me. So I end up blogging here.

Why am I in good mood?
  • May be because still got 1 paper left for test 2.
  • Holidays is coming.
  • LLDS is coming too.
  • Shopping and sing K mood is back.
  • Going to have gatherings with friends.
  • Can continue to watch drama.
  • Have time for majong.
  • .........
But actually still got many things not yet settle leh. Don't care, I just want to enjoy for these 2 days.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Good to hear that. Keep the heart lighten even during detour. so tonight going bo?