Sunday, December 14, 2008

The highlights of my holiday

In the middle of my holidays, I left home for 2 weeks. Not to go to a sunshine beach, nor a historical city but a beautiful journal of life in a place I am familiar, but a brand new experience.

Starting with Train the Trainer workshop till LC PM, I have lots of fun staying under one roof with these bunch of people, having different characteristic, different background, different dreams, different taste in choosing lover, but sharing the same vision-----254 254 254.....

TtT, I learnt more than I expected. Honest speaking, I was not so passionate to become a trainer because I do not have the confident and skills. However the workshop thought me that a trainer was not born, but is to trained. So basically everyone can be a trainer.

Pre camp, was the first time I was given a session to conduct. Hope I did not disappoint anyone. I admit that I tried my best, but my best was not that best yet. Will definitely improve on that.

MNC, meeting friends from other uni whom I never meet for 6 months, there were some excitements and some guilts ( for not able to remember their names). There were sorrows, looking at a LC being disbanded and facing the fact the my own LC getting into MIA. There were joys, gossiping with my house mates every night.

MyLDS closing ceremony enlighten me. The moment when juniors went onto the stage and share their feelings and thoughts throughout the 6 days 5 nights. I never know that what we did really left an impact to them. I never know that a 6 days conference can change people's mindset and inspire people.

Reviewing my expectation on the first day of MyLDS, I wrote, to be motivated and inspired. Yes, I have achieved it on the very last day. I am inspired by the juniors. Watching them enjoying participants, being motivated and have a faith on @ that can give them a different experience, I am so proud. They were hugging me and saying thank you to me, in fact, I should thanks them. Not forgetting my team mates. It has been a great time together. We work hard, we play hard.

I never thought that I can be a change agent. My intention of joining AIESEC and staying in AIESEC was solely on self development and improvement, to prepare a better me for a better future. Being in EB and attending MyLDS from a difference role change my thought. I want to contribute more in member development, developing myself, in the mean time, creating more people like me, in fact, more people who are better than me, who are capable AIESECers....... People change my life in AIESEC, I also wana change people's life.....in AIESEC!