Monday, January 12, 2009

Exhausted...

It has been a very busy week. Suppose after MC election, I should have some spare time for myself, for my studies, for my family. However my to do list is getting longer and longer.

Yesterday was Start up camp. It was a relief to me because 90% of the project time line has been finalized. I finally can delegate the tasks to juniors. Though they still need our guidances, but I am glad that we finally close to the execution. I was excited with planning once a time, but now I am really tired of it, at least at this moment. I wish to see results from the tones of planning we have done. This is one of the small motivation to keep me go on here.

I thought I am good in multi-tasking. I thought I am good in time management. But I end up piling up my works until the point that they can bury me. I don't know where to start, which to start, how to start. I am tired to plan out my to-do list. Am I being lazy?

Argh...no point to complain here. Have to face the reality...

No comments: