Convocation
I woke early morning, knowing that this is gonna be a special day. And yes it was. 3 years in UPM, struggling with assignments and test every month, I am just waiting for that 10 seconds on stage to receive my certificate holder from pro canceler. I waited the whole morning, sitting with my course mates in Dewan Besar for that 10 seconds on stage. But it's worth.
It's worth especially when my family and friends are also excited about my convocation and come and celebrate with me. It was so happy to see my mum and grandma with their smile on their face when I meet them again outside the hall. It was so fun to take pictures with my friends from PESS, MBS, AIESECers, course mates and junior. Some unexpected presents really got me in susprise.
It's worth especially when my family and friends are also excited about my convocation and come and celebrate with me. It was so happy to see my mum and grandma with their smile on their face when I meet them again outside the hall. It was so fun to take pictures with my friends from PESS, MBS, AIESECers, course mates and junior. Some unexpected presents really got me in susprise.
Birthday
It's a special birthday also compare to the previous 22 times. It's special because I was not the main character on that day, that event. I went for my friend's special day, her convocation. It's her turn busy taking pictures with family and friends. I was just standing aside helping her to hold her flowers.
Of course I did have a celebration with my friends before 12th Aug!

It's a special birthday also compare to the previous 22 times. It's special because I was not the main character on that day, that event. I went for my friend's special day, her convocation. It's her turn busy taking pictures with family and friends. I was just standing aside helping her to hold her flowers.
Of course I did have a celebration with my friends before 12th Aug!
The end of convocation is like the end of an chapter in my life. Coincidently, it's the begining of my 23rd years life. I should be excited to begin a new chapter, but I feel reluctant to move on. Probably I am too confortable with the current situation. Writting a new chapter is not easy as I need to define new goal and get myself ready for changes and challenges.
Convocation is done. Birthday has passed. I have no more excuse to delay my job hunting mission. Need to work hard to do reseach on the companies and industries background. Need to learn more interview tips from google. Need to utilize my networking.
Convocation is done. Birthday has passed. I have no more excuse to delay my job hunting mission. Need to work hard to do reseach on the companies and industries background. Need to learn more interview tips from google. Need to utilize my networking.
No comments:
Post a Comment