Sunday, October 4, 2009

The transition period...

This time around reminds me about 3 years ago, where I have to say bye bye to my friends and we all head to our respective uni. We missed each other because we can hardly meet up so frequent as it used to be. From secondary school to uni is a transition in life, so as from uni to office.

The difference for this time is that I am the one walking away from you guys. How I wish I can still work together with you all, how I miss those time we had fun and sorrows. But I have no choice, life has to go on. All the best to you and me!

I have started working (training) for 2 days. It seems like a job I like. However, I still need to get my hand dirty and start working then only I know what is this industry really doing. Despite from the super inconvenient location, everything seems to be fine. Oh, of course also the damn traffic jam, which I guess all the working people in KL have to bare with it. Argh, I got to seek for alternative to go to office.

What is this working life all about? Going to work, come home, sleep, and it continues the next day. Saturday is for social, Sunday is for house shores and rest. Is it suppose to be like that? Can I make it more interesting?

Anticipating tomorrow, where I really start working!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the real world.

don't call me soonkit, call me J... y J? said...

talk to me when you see me online. I have a very good video to share with you. from Oprah.