Thursday, April 10, 2008

Updates, updates, updates

Well, well, well, long time didn't blog ady hor. Ok, it's time for updates. Why I didn't blog for sometimes? Because I was busy. What I busy with? Haha, the answers are contents of this post. In order to make it more systematic, I categorize the events into groups.

Let's start with AIESEC because it has the most updates. First of all, I am officially the Vice President of Finance and Admin for AIESEC UPM 2008/09. Although it's not my first choice, but I am definitely ok with it. We had our first EB meeting on the April fool day. (this is no fool). I think because I am the VP of admin, my first task was to do minute for the meeting. And I actually never do minute before. Even reading minutes also twice only. But fine, @ is a platform to learn and make mistake. So I refer to my mentor and done the minute, with mistake. Haha. But the feedback was not bad from other VPs and my LCP, hehe.

Still with @, now MIRACLE's turn. We had a meeting a day after EB meeting. Sad to say, we had not much progress, especially marketing and MYC. This really pressure me. And what disappoint me is that not everyone is working hard. I feel demotivated. Why should I work so hard but others are not doing their things. Finals is around the corner, I have my subjects to study also. Seen I think I am ahead the others, I am going to slow down. As a result of that mind set, I didn't call new company, just some follow ups.

Next, finals!!! Haiz, sien. But actually finals are more relaxing than tests cause we have breaks between subjects. However, I have 3 papers stick together. Luckily these 3 are the most easy one. Anyway, I treat this as warm up, because the next 3 papers are really going to kill me.....

Oh, I got to mention this. My first paper, German 1. My lecturer pointed to me the answer. I was so happy. Considering to take level 2 but clashing. I remember I have something to jot down here but now I can't recall it. It's regarding on my course mate. Hmm....fine, next time la.

Erm...what else ar. Went shopping with Foong Ling again, in the middle of stress from projects and exam, staying up late to study for finals, waking up early to study again, searching info from library 1 day before exam, going for EB meeting 3 hours before Korean exam, and etc...

Now, 3 papers down, 3 more killer to go. Since I have 3 days to prepare for that. And even I study now also don't know what's happening, tonight got to sleep early. Yeah, right after this blog. Oh, camera pictures. So far, no interesting pictures. Wait for more. (Yawn....) Good night...

No comments: