Sunday, March 30, 2008

Olympus...

Hahaha, very happy. Got extra reward from the shopping today. I bought something not in my shopping list, that is......dang dang dang dang......let me introduce you with my new camera, Pinky. (thanks Hiew Wei for naming it).

Due to the early arrival to the meeting with Hiew Wei and Foong Ling (as usual, keke), I decided to survey for a camera as I wanted it for long. I went into Sony Center in Timesquare and spot the T2. After met up with them, we continue our shopping trip to Sg Wang and Low Yat.

There was a Olympus Road Show, offering great prices for camera. They were promoting the new waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof and so on la. The design was not bad (but i still prefer Sony). The price was reasonable. Then the salesperson introduce me with another one. This one seems like more suitable for me, as a new user to digital cam. After thinking and consulting my friends, I make a spontaneous decision to buy it.

Haha, now I've got myself a camera. More pictures up next...


No comments: