Since final paper on last Friday, I've never had a good sleep. Every morning also awaken by my alarm. How I wish I can sleep till 10 or 11, or automatically wake up. Been busy with EB and MIRACLE stuff.
Or I put in other words. Like my aunt says, "Good, you finally do something meaningful in your life and not sleep away your holidays." Yeah, I feel like I am improving as I go along with the project. So this is what normal people call scarification and economist name it opportunity cost! Sorry la, my precious sleeping time, have to sacrifice you. Even my part time working hours also in crisis to be sacrificed. hmm.....
Oh Campbell soup update....I got sponsor from them. 15 cartons of instant soups lol....Better than nothing rite.
Today is Labour Day. Holiday for me also. Since no one is working and student going to school, I can stop marketing and promoting. Finally there is one day I can spend time with my family. I went to "meet up" with my dad. Traveled all the way to Ipoh, just for a chat with him for 20 minutes. Suppose I should use this time wisely to talk to him, but I can't voice out a word with my tears flowing out non stop. I really missed him. Though I always think that he was not important to me, but now when he is not with me, I feel his importance. Every moment I feel hungry in the night, I remember he bought me supper, every time I asked, 95% he did it. Every moment I am waiting for public transport, I remember he fetch me from the destination whenever I called. Every time something not working well in my house, I remember his determination to fix it. Yup, these sounds simple jobs and this is why I didn't realize it when he did all those things for us. Now that no one is going to do those things for me anymore. Whenever I want to eat supper, I have to stand the desire. Whenever I am waiting for public transport, I have to be patient. Whenever thing goes wrong, I have to hire people to fix it. Again, after you lost it, you learn to appreciate it.
After so many regrets, have I learn the value of appreciating what I have now? Have I learn not to take things for granted? Have I learn to treasure all the opportunities? Have I learn to care for everyone around me? Have I....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment