Sunday, May 4, 2008

Nice weekend

It has been a wonderful weekend, in the middle of busyness. 3 gatherings in 3 days. Thanks a lot to all who make this weekend wonderful for me. It was really a peace of mind when I was so frustrated with my works.

Date: 2 May 2008
Day: Firday
Time: 7.30pm-2.30am
Venue: Midah Old Town and Timesquare GSC
Event: Hp gathering
Attendance: Sandy, Yen Hon, James, U5, Hon Siong, Hiew Wei and I
Highlights: Start with chit chatting and talking crap in Midah Old Town. Then proceed gathering at GSC, watching mid night show, "Papa run papa".
Comments: A funny night. With these guys there, it was really entertaining.

Date: 3 May 2008
Day: Saturday
Time: 1.15pm-5.30pm
Venue: Mid Valley Megamall
Event: PESS meet up
Attendance: Hiew Wei, Foong Ling and I
Highlights: Just a normal Lunch at Kenny Roger's. Then shop for Momo's present.
Comments: Sounds normal, but sufficient for me to relax myself.

Date: 4 May 2008
Day: Sunday
Time: 1.30pm-3.45pm
Venue: Wong Kok Cheras Leisure Mall
Event: MBS gathering
Attendance: Poh Jeann, Yoke Ling, Chin Yeow, Mun Waei, and I
Highlights: Have lunch. Chit chat and update each other.
Comments: Good to hear form them. Keep in touch!

MIRACLE is going to start next week. I suppose there will be more updates, just that don't know if I got the time to post it here. Well, though it's gonna be a hectic life for the coming 2 months, hopefully I'll enjoy it.

No comments: