It has already been one month I came back from NATCON, and I never mentioned about it before. It has already been almost one month MIRACLE'08 ended, and I also haven't mentioned about it.
Here, I'm going to tell what happened one month back......
More than a month ago, 19th June, I quited hp, unwillingly, and headed to Penang for NATCON, an AIESEC conference. I reached USM 5am in the morning. It was 10 days intense learning and planing. Everyday we had sleepless night. Every night we had issue to discussed. Yeah, I met a lot of people from other uni. Yes, I also learnt a lot, and realized a lot of things. Better understanding of myself, know what am I lack of, and yes, I will improve on it.
I didn't feel like I was in Penang for the first 8 days, until we rent a bus, and went around Penang town on the 8th day. It was really a reward for working so hard for the past 7.5 days. We went to Gurney Drive and we ate like the food is free...
After rushing back from Penang, it's time for MIRACLE'08 closing ceremony. We have been worrying about this since NATCON, and now, have to came back and face the reality. The reality is - ok la. We had food to serve, we had performance to present, we had people to come. As long as it is over, all the hard job we have forgotten. The good things will be kept as remembrances and bad things will be treated as experiences.
Along the MIRACLE journey, many shits happened. But most of them is "cleaned", I guess, if not, we weren't able to go through so far and reach the closing ceremony. I see people felt, people left. And I'm glad that there were still people staying until the last minute and witness the closing ceremony. I am one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment