Saturday, July 26, 2008

Searching......

I am searching for time.
But aren't there 24 hours,
per person per day.
Fair and equal for everyone.

I am searching for opportunity.
But isn't I should create opportunity,
instead of waiting for it to come.

I am searching for knowledge.
But isn't knowledge is everywhere,
it just depends on you wan to grab it or not.

I am searching for improvement.
But isn't it all depends on me
whether I want it or not.

I am searching for help.
But isn't I should learn to be independent.

I am searching for hope.
But isn't hope is always around me
as long as I believe it.

I am searching for miracle.
But if miracle always exist,
then it will not named miracle.

So what I am searching for???
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

I am searching for myself..........
Although I've got a bit hints,
but will keep searching
until I found the true
KIT YAN....



No comments: