Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympic and Birthday...

Don't know since when I start to get interested to sports event. Or may be I put in in another words, I'm just concern about current world issue, i.e Olympic games. hehe....

Today is the single man badminton final match. Our Malaysian only hope, Mr Lee, has gone through so far and finally reach the here. As a good citizen, of course I will support him. Although the TV in my house is not working at the crucial time, I went to 'cha sat' to watch live. Too bad, we only got silver medal. Wonder how many years we have to wait in order to get another medal in Olympic.

Watching Olympic makes me realize something that I was not paying attention last time. Athletes are handsome, especially foreign ones. Haha, I should consider switching target to athletes.

Well, probably to share a bit on how I celebrated my 22nd birthday. Nothing much actually cause people are busy with tests at this moment. I understand it. Because me myself also having test on that night. After my test, I went to AG. I saw the junior are lighting up candle outside auditorium. At first I thought they light up for me, but actually it's just because there was no electricity inside. Then they sang me a birthday songs. After that, went to mamak with the EBs lor. As promised by the LCP, I will have a cake. So he bought me a cake from 7-11. Then I blew a lighter as candle, and cut the cake using a spoon. So.....Never mind. Actually I am not suppose to celebrate birthday this year because of my dad's case. But if I don't celebrate with @er this time, I'm afraid there won't be a second chance.

Till now I also havn't receive a single present leh!!!! But I got a lot of calls and sms. At least this prove that I have many friends who concern bout my birthday. Ok, I will treat it as I have many friends, but they are just too busy to buy me presents and celebrate with me. I'm not so pitiful also, right? Yes, I definitely is.

No comments: