Saturday, August 30, 2008

Online meeting -ing......


What kind of language is online meeting-ing??? haha. Yeah, I understand can ady la.

Yes, I'm now having a VPFA meeting with MC and FAs from other LCs. This is the first time I'm having online meeting so must blog about it. Now we are having introduction sessions, so I can steal a bit of the time to blog. I'm now at Old Town Taman Midah. Purposely come here for this online meeting because my house connection is sucks. Argh....when mention about it I feel very angry ady. Going to throw away the modem soon.

Initially I was very excited with the meeting. But now, seems like it's quite boring because it's like 8 of us queuing up to 'speak' like that. And 1 hour ady, we also havn't go to the point, still intro. :( Finish update non @ stuff, now @ stuff. Haiz, wait wait n wait for my turn.

Don't know when it's going to end, better get back there.

Oh, actually the meeting was not as bad as I thought. While update, we actually helped each other to solve the problem. I don't know this is good or bad, suddenly, my msn disconnected. When I get back there, the meeting has already ended. Haha. But I was managed to get the rest of the conversation from Carol-UUM Director of Finance. Thanks.

Then, I continue my gathering with my long lost friend who just graduated from UK. They have been waiting me for long. Sorry girls!

No comments: