Monday, December 22, 2008

Out of topic...

I wanted to post the pictures I have taken during pre camp and MyLDS. But I thought I have post enough at facebook. So go visit my facebook.

I wanted to describe the trip I have been anticipated for long, and finally I got to go. But the mood just isn't right.

I am still thinking of the same issue....again and again...without conclusion. Even when times I am near to the conclusion, I pull out again. I know what I want. And at this moment of time, I don't think I am that kind of person who follow what my friend does. I know what is good for me. But I don't know what am I worrying off.

Thinking

Still thinking....

And thinking....

I shall make the decision after this post.....or else....

6 comments:

don't call me soonkit, call me J... y J? said...

-to think too much about doing a thing, often become undoing-


Go all out with the heart

Chloe said...

Glad that u understand this theory...but you yourself leh?

don't call me soonkit, call me J... y J? said...

i am different from your situation. My external environment cease to be obstructing my will. There is one thing I must solve before taking the decision.

Chloe said...

Alright...
all the best to you then...
:)

Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KAiSER said...

SK and I have decided to act... Juz do it!