1am : I have made the tough decision. I know some people will say, if you want, just take it, if not, just leave it, why think so much. But me, I can't.
I finally found out the reason why am i so indecisive.Even when I have decided, and filling up the application package, I ask myself again. I have hard time going through all the questions and finishing the whole package. Every time I am stuck, I doubt should I move on. I know the answer, NO, but i just need externals to tell me I can do it, I must do it. I've also put a statement on my msn to keep reminding myself that I should move on.
Yes, there is no room to look back anymore. I have to move forward. Believe in my decision, believe in what I want, have faith to myself.
2.15am : I was browsing through one of my ex-colleague's wedding photos. They are so lovely. I really admire her. Finally she found her love one and she built up a family with him. Forever they go hands-in-hands till their last breath. How romantic. Wonder when my time will arrive....
2.35 am: Later, I started to receive a lot congratulations on my MC application. I also started to gain a lot of opinions on how to prepare myself for VOC. Chatting with my EBs, others VPs FA, and seniors helped me to gather lots of information and motivation. AIESECers are so friendly and helpful. Thanks a lot...I suddenly cried while chatting with Soon Kit and Kaiser. I don't know why, whether they make me too nervous, or I am touched by their helping hands...Anyway, no matter you guys were talking cork or not, I feel the sincerity and the sharing was great too.
4.05 am: It's time to stop thinking and get moving.....stay tune for next week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To accomplish great things,
we must not only act,
But also dream,
and also believe.
Chloe,
Have faith in yourself like we have faith in you.
Best wishes for VOC.
Good luck!
Post a Comment