Yes, it's a brand new year ahead. I am so excited!
Last year was a wonderful year over all. Of course, there are ups and downs, but I am satisfy with what I have done last year. It was a busy year. All I can recall now are all AIESEC stuff. From MIRACLE OC, I became EB, from EB, I apply for MC. If I am going to start talking about AIESEC now I think I don't need to sleep ady. haha. So let's full stop here.
The next thing in my mind is the change of status of my friends. Some changes from single to not available, some from not available to single. I am happy for those who found their another half. But for those who lost it, maybe that's not the one you are looking for. So, yeah, keep looking. Same for me, keep looking and waiting.*this picture is very nice indeed, but please assume it's not me n him la, k.*
erm...**recalling, recalling, and recalling**Oh ya, I have extended my network a lot last year. Not to mention the EBs, but also my ex-colleagues, and the Midah gang. haha.
There were a lot of first time in last year. Some examples I can recall are:
1. First time going to 1 Utama, and I have to drive myself.
2. First time attending a friend's wedding dinner.
3. First time play majong.
4. First time hang out till 4am.
5. First time get a C in uni exam.
6. First time receive present on Valentine.
7. First time facilitate session.
8. First time blogging.
9. First time entering casino.
10. First time go Batu Ferringhi, Bukit Mertajam, Bentong and Putrajaya.
still got many more.....
Well, I wanted to dig out the paper that I have wrote my new year resolutions last year, but unfortunately I have kept it in a secretive place until me myself can't locate it. Fine. Is this an indication that I should not remember the sad moments that have happened and only remember those happy ones...
2008 has passed, and we cannot turn back. I have learn a new quote by Randy Pausch. "You can't change the card that has been dealt....its only how you play with it". This is so true. So let's see what card am I getting next, and how should I play with it.
2009 will be a crucial year of my life. The decision I make this year will probably affect the rest of my life. I am heading towards a crossroad, again. Last time, I have chose the road majority have stepped on. What about this time?
I have drank white coffee just now, so I can't sleep yet. So, let's share a bit how I welcomed
*she is the one I am refering to*
10 years is not a short period, but I have know this bunch of girls for 10 years. I treasure them a lot a lot. Though now I may seems not so committed to them, but girls, you are always in my heart. Why have I neglected the gatherings some times is because I know I will never lose you girls even thought I missed one or two gathering. I know you all can .........................I shall continue in a different post because I have a lot to tell. Stay tune.
Lastly, message to myself : "All the best Chloe for year 2009. May you stay pretty and adorable forever. Hope you will success in everything you do. Best of luck in VOC. And most importantly, wish you dreamsssss come true!!!"
7 comments:
wow, nice timing, didn't notice that until I posted it. Blog posted on 1/1, 1.11am.
Hahahaha... happy new year!!
Cheers to Chloe, for 2009 & the best of luck in VoC!!!!!! =)
We know the girl is Theresa, so who's the guy in the pic?
to J,
it's just a random guy, not important to know.
walau eh.. u call him "just a random guy" I'm sure he felt damn hurt leh...
Post a Comment