Monday, February 16, 2009

3 days in a post...

13rd Feb 2009, Friday

Suppose to be a dark Friday, but it turn out to be romantic to me. Not because some one propose to me or I receive a banquet of rose, but I spent half day with my cousin in Mid Valley, visiting the bridal exhibition and watching "Bride War". Look at the beautiful wedding gowns, in the movie, and in the exhibition hall. It makes me wonder about my wedding. How will it going to be? Argh, it's too early to dream, but no matter what I will be in one of those stunning dress, walking on the red carpet, and be the center of attraction.

14th Feb 2009, Saturday

Season of love! Suppose to be a romantic day, but it is definitely an usual test day. Having test in the morning, afternoon went back home and study for the paper on next day. I suddenly wake up from yesterday's dream. Valentines Day make no difference for single people. It's just another excuse for gathering. 15th Feb 2009, Sunday

Suppose to be an excited day, anticipating Pesta Ang Pau, but it turn our quite disappointing. Suppose also to finish up the MC application, but there were disturbancessss. 1. Coursemates and coursemates' housemate bullied me in "cho dai dee" and make me lost a few bugs. 2. Boss and teamates call me to settle some issue that I really don't want to get myself involve to.

PAP audience fill up the whole banquet hall. Sitting quite far behind even make me lost of interest to continue the show. The drama was too dragging. Other performance were so so, nothing much to comment about. However, this whole incident seems close to my heart, not because I was PAP organizing committee for 2 years, but I was in the same hall running for an event call "MIRACLE'08 Closing Ceremony." Seeing the OC for PAP running here and there with walkie talkie, some dressing in smart formal, really reminds me those days in MIRACLE. All OCs are like that, "look" busy during their events huh!

No matter how bad is the performances, I feel that the OC have give all their best. And they are going to celebrate after the show, and they are going to have the sense of achievement. I miss this feeling. I joined PAP in my first year because I want to experience the feeling. It's the same reason I joined MIRACLE. I like to organize event because of the sense of achievement at the end of the show. If I am not a market researcher, I'll be an event planner, wedding planner instead, to be specific. (Hmm...still dreaming about wedding....)

this is the best performance of the night, the traditional dance!

That's my 7th weekend of the year 2009.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will still sing "Wei Lei Jung Ching" at your wedding, don't worry.