
I was trying to distract myself from waiting for the MC application result. Then I look through my organizer and see what happen during the past month. As a statistic student, I suddenly have the mood to plot out my emotion graph. As you can see from the graph, my emotion is fluctuating, especially near the end of the month. Lot's of things happened in this month. Academic, friends, work.....It was really a emo month. Why is it so is not important now, because it's a new month, a new life.
Yeah, it is definitely a new beginning for me. Because I am not stuck at the same stage, since last year. With the result I got from Cafrey, I am able to move on. I am positively with the result. At least I strive till the final stage. I am glad to know that I actually impressed the interviewer. Well, I really don't know how to describe the feeling at the moment. I didn't know to react. All I want to say is that I didn't cry!
*p/s: the happiest day of the month was Team Day. I had whole day for team day. There has been long time I never sing K, and so high. :D
1 comment:
you girls were highly excited over small silly things or act the other day. And you all's happiness is very contagious.
Nice thing!
Post a Comment