Friday, March 13, 2009

Questions and Answers...

Where were you these 2 months?
Stuck at home and uni. How sad!

Where is Mid Valley? Where is Timesquare?
No idea, I have not been there for long.

When was the last show I watched in cinema?
Ah, it was exactly one month ago, also a dark Friday, like today!

When was the last gathering I had?
Chinese New Year.

What's happening outside home and uni?
I don't know.

What's happening with MIRACLE?
Intern is coming tomorrow. She is the first intern I matched in my 1.5 years of AIESEC journey. Yes, I am going to realize intern this tomorrow. I am very excited. I'm going to realize an exchange!!!

What's other thing happening in MIRACLE?
I don't know. I am tired to know. You will know how I feel when you have done everything you can but you don't get what you expected.

How's the OC?
They are great. I admire their passion. I salute their ability. I trust their capability.

What's future plan?
I want to go exchange, but I still don't know how to explain to grandma and mum. How I wish Shirley is here. Sigh~

What you want to do in the next 2 weeks?
Assignment, assginment, assginment. Test, test, test. Match, match, match, match, match, match, match. Budget, budget. Claiming... (infinity)

When going shopping?
ASAP. I want to buy new dress for pr
om night. Although it's not neccesary, but it's time to shop to gain some positive energy.

What's you goal of life?
Life is too short, I want to enjoy!



No comments: