Ok, as I promise, when pictures come back, I will update. I have to blog also, before final. If not I "lo lo luen" can't study for finals. Final finals.
I stopped at 13 Mac, so now I'll continue what happen after that. (oh, it's like diary already)

Finally the first intern that I matched is here. She gave me this calendar that she made by her own. Unfortunately I have not take a picture with her.
(wait a minute, I thought I had, in Sin Ying's camera. Sin Ying!!!!!!!)
Then, here comes the busy week. A week with rush, stress, worries and adventure. Rush is for assignment. Stress is for test. Worries is for responsibility not done. Adventure is for going to unknown places.

Yeah, Pinky is finally in a pink of health. It has been sick for some months, but still have to work some times. Poor Pinky. But yeah, it's recover now. I drove all the way to Mont Kiara, a totally new place for me to fix it. Really had a sense of achievement when I reached. Not only that, because after that I also manage to find my way to LHDN. Some days after that I founf the way to Immigration too! Really feeling great. I have sense of direction!
Out of a sudden, I am an EP! Yeah, I am going to Exchange, I still can't believe it until the day I ride on the plane and fly to the destination!
Prompt night! The day I have been waiting for since 1st year. It was suppose to be a meaningful day for all the Statistics and Mathematics final year student. But why the attendance from seniors are so low. Never mind, I really enjoy it, and I treasure the moment.

F4 is back!

the mature people

3 generations
Another hightligh event in Mac is the Earth Hour. We had a long journey to Shah Alam, i-City to cast our votes to Earth. I played more then I work, haha! But that's why I went there what. :P

Chloe votes earth
That's all for Mac. April will be a emo month as I am ending my uni life..............
***Blog's down for 2 weeks from now.***
No comments:
Post a Comment