Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To my best friend in uni...

I am sorry. I was just kidding. I really didn't mean to make you cry! However, I am glad to know that you take the words so seriously. At least I know I am so important to you. And my words are so impactful to you.

3 years, we have been together studying, chatting, eating, laughing, struggling.....and more. Since first year, you are the only one whom I didn't lost contact with until now. Almost every sem, we take the same subject, going to the same class, sitting side by side. Every time the night before exam, you are the one who keep me awake to continue my study. You spice up my uni life. You played an important role in my uni life.

As days pass, our distance are further apart. You are no longer staying the floor on to of mine like in first year. Later, you even shifted to a place further from my house. However, the distance of our heart is getting closer and closer.

And now, it's definitely not the time to say bye bye. Even we are forced to, we shall meet again. I will never forget you, forget the days we were together, the things we shared, the places we went.....

I am sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry. I thought it was just some simple words. But really glad that you let me know those words touched deeply into your heart. Glad to have friend like you! I wish you all the best in future!

Things may seems simple to you, but it can means a lot to others.....


1 comment:

-popjammerz- said...

true, true.
simple words might mean loads to others :)