Another intern has arrived! He is Canadian, Chinese (HK). I wonder why the project manager matches all the Chinese looking intern for this project! But anyway, I found similarities between the 3 of us. We can speak Cantonese, and we don’t eat spicy food. More to be discover! It’s really nice to speak Cantonese with them. I always feel speaking Cantonese makes me feel closer with that person. I found myself become the ICX for my hosting LC already. I am the one who show them how to take bus, where to go, and some times become their translator. My “pu tong hua” is the best among them. Malaysians is born to be language genius, hehe.
Another best friend of mine is attached! When is my turn? I am not desperate, I am just wondering how to spend my weekends when I back home….no more yum cha so often liow. No more sing k, shopping, and gathering so often liow! You all go pak toh la, no need to care about me la, I can self entertain. I should start to learn this while I am in Tianjin.
Another night spent chatting with her! The more we chat, the more similarities we found! Not only experience on internship, but also feeling. It’s so funny when she describe it as 同是天涯沦落人。That night, I ride my bike home, and my head keep singing this song “同是天涯沦落人, 在这伤心者通道上同行,也许不必知道我是谁,无畏令你令你令你再度洒泪。。。” And then I though of the show acted by Stephen Chow…(opps, out of topic). What I wanted to say is, friendship is made when there is common topic to share, trust and sincerity. It doesn’t matter how far you are separated, how long you havn’t meet each other, or even you have not ever meet the person before. I have made few friends who I can chat a lot with them, but I havn’t meet them in person. It’s the magic that make us so close until we can share each others worries and tears. Hope that we can maintain this friendship even though our internship has end.
Another class done. I have finish teaching them all the renewable and clean energy. Starting from first day, they ignore my teaching, until today, some came and approach me during break time and ask me more about how it works. I see improvement. It’s just 5 weeks, I can see it. Is it their improvement or mine? Anyway, I am really happy with this. These are the form 4 and 5 students who only care about getting into the best uni in China. I make them care about the environment now. (Not all, but at least some)
Another day to be planned out. I seriously have no idea where to go tomorrow. I am not local here, how can I take over the ICX job. Well, let’s see how when I wake up tomorrow. See my mood, see his mood, see the weather, see time I wake up…..Random plan, as usual!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment