Friday, January 4, 2008

2008...

Before I forgot, I must have write this down. This is how i celebrated the birth of 2008. I should say this year is very unusual for me. First, the people I celebrated with are not the same. The things I did also totally different from the previous year. But the place I went to is almost the same. This year I went to Timesquare with AIESECers and what we did were.....

We gathered at Starbucks. Then we had this game called "Thruth or Dare, the @ way" which means "Dare Only". The two who get the card with the smallest number will be punished by the two with the highest. This game was quite fair because everyone got the chance to be punished once, except three of them who were really very very lucky. I wonder if we played for 1 or 2 more rounds they will get it or not? The punishment was crazy. There were, roll call in front of the cafe, singing "we wish u a happy new year" to the table's customer, putting stirer into other peoples' cup, singing "ABC" in front of the cafe, to get 5 signatures and wishes from other people and also square dance. I think I was the luckiest among the unluckies. My task was to put stirer into others' cups together with Brandon.

After that 3 guys joined us as they were waiting for their friends and they saw us having lots of fun here. Susprisingly, one of them was my primary school friend, MCC. Then we had ice-breaking session and Mafia game together with the 3 ,and later, 4 newcomers. Due to time concern, we switch to Mafia game before my turn. In the Mafia game, nothing interesting because I was the first one been killed. Haiz...

After one round of Mafia game, we walked towards Sg Wang hoping that we could get a best spot to see fireworks. Half way through, there was a sudden heavy rain. Everyone was thinking whether there will be fireworks this year anot. Luckly it stopped after a while. Then we stopped at the crossroad of Jalan Imbi and Jalan Sultan Ismail. It was a nice spot because we no need to walk into the crowd and we could see nice fireworks from there. This year fireworks was pretty nice. After the fireworks stopped, we actually did a " NEW YEAR IS HOT TO GO" beside the road, so crazy.

After that, Cheryl and I walked back to Starbucks to meet out PESS friends. So sorry for them cause I did not celebrate with them this year. But at least I met up with them for a while, hehe. We had a short gathering, then gathered back with the Aiesecers. We went to mamak, had some drinks, then go back. Some of us were hyperactive and didn't want to sleep and had next round. But those who followed my car, Sharron, Cheryl and Nadz, went back to my house and slept.

The next day, I planned to wake up a bit late. After fetching them to KTM station, I go home and take a nap. But everything did not follow. First, Sharron woke me up early in the morning and asked me to go for breakfast. After fetching Nadz to KTM station and Cheryl home, we went back to Sandy's house and we spent the whole day there, playing majong, cards, guzeng, piano, online and etc. Actually I can go home earlier, but i forgot to bring my keys and unfortunately no one at home. So I have to wait till 11pm only reach home.

That was how I spent my New Year eve and New Year. As for the past years, I would celebrate with PESS girls and went into the crowd in Sg Wang to watch the consert and being sprayed by those gila-gila person. On New Year's day, I would wake up late in the afternoon and then sleep again after 2 or 3 hours. Not bad lar, this year, at least I didn't slept my new year away, like my aunty predicted. Haha...

But there will be one thing that will not change every year, i.e writting 10 wishes in a piece of paper and sealed it. Open it again at the end of the year and see how many has come true. I did that and really hope that at least half of it will come true. I wish from the bottom of my heart....

No comments: