Today is Thaipusam, another public holiday in this month after Awal Muharam last 2 weeks ago. Can I say this is the benefit of having multi racial in Malaysia! Though this is a public holiday but it should not be a hoiday for me because I'll be having 4 tests on next week and I am not prepare for them yet. Besides, I'm the OC for MIRACLE (an AIESEC project) and I have my tasksss to do. However, holiday is a holiday, really no mood to do all those things, just wanna sit back relax. That's why I'm blogging now.
The major thing happened in this week is MIRACLE. I think I'll be mentioning a lot regarding on this for the next fews months because this is the project on environment and entrepreneur that I'll be doing for the next fews months. Monday was the first meeting for MIRACLE. We were divided into departments and event in charged and then discussed about the startegies and plan to work out the project. I am in the marketing department and in charge of MYC and opening and closing event. How do I describe my duties and responsibility? Hmm... marketing sounds challenging, MYC is interesting but tones of work load and opening and closing, I got no idea because I was concerntrating on MYC and I didn't join them for the opening and closing meeting. For the moment, that's all about MIRACLE. Will update more as more jobs to be done, catchaa...
Test 1. So far 2 subjects are down, that means 4 more to go in next week. Actually I'm glad that I have test before CNY. During CNY I can enjoy, yeah....However I have to suffer now lol.... Haiz... got to leave now, if not I'll be more suffer during the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment