Thursday, January 17, 2008

Statistik, sem4, 3rd week...

Today is Shirley's 21st birthday. My coursemates and I celebrated with her at the Cowboy Steak House at Taman Rasa Sayang. We did have a lot of fun druing the dinner. As usual, we talked craps and criticized (not critic) each other. Due to last minute desicion, we did not manage to buy a cake there so we just order a cake from the steak house. The cake was a combination of 3 ice cream cakes, because they were out of a proper cake. Well, at least, better than no cake la, haha!!!This is how the cake looks like. First time seeing this kind of cake.

Actually what happened behind the laughthers were upsets. I feel sorry for her because we did not take the effort to plan a well birthday party for her. We just decided where to go 10 minutes before we started our car. And even on the journey to the steak house, we had arguments. And, we also did not manage to buy her a present. I am so sorry, Shirley.
Why these things will happen? Is it because we do not really treasure our relationship as coursemate and friends? Or this is the attitude of people who is taking Statistik in UPM? Actually I am one of them also.
What happened to my gang of friends in my course? I thought we were a big gang of young people who can have a lot of funs. But seems like as time passes, as sem gone, relationship changes. Eventhought some may still stay in the group, but they never talk to each other. Yeah, outsiders may think that we are still strong in bonding, but the internal bleeding, only we ourselves knows.
Hey people, remember the days we had in college. Whenever someone birthday, we celebrate together. Remember the day we had our course night, we have second and third round after that. Remember my birthday party, you all threw cream to me and I chase you all all the way down the road. Remember Malaysia's 50th birthday at putrajaya, we were scolded by a Malay man, and we were so impressed with the fireworks. Remember....
Because somebodiES did somethings wrong (or misunderstood) and things will just keep as rememberances, there will be no second time those things happening again in my course. Anyway, to whoever who is still in the gang, I just wana tell you guys that i treasure everyone of you I hope that you too.

No comments: