Woke up around 10am. As usual, someone has to wake me up. After all the clean up, make up and dress up, My family and I went to a temple call "Chi Wan San". We are treated as VIP there. Every year we can have special yee shang and vegetarin food in air condition room. After that, we just went home and wait for relatives to visit us. Other than that, I was just watching TV for the whole day.
Day 2
Woke up around 11am. Same as yesterday, someone woke me up to have the reunion breakfast. But this reunion breakfast wasn't really a reunion for my family. Something very unhappy happened. So basically, besides the noises from chopsticks and chewing, there isn't any sound. What a silent reunion meal! Same as yesterday I watched TV, the only different is that I took a small nap.
Day3
This is the day I've been waited for weeks. This is the highlight of my Chinese New Year. I had gathering with PESS girls. We went house by house start from Melissa's (formally know as Virginia) house and ended at Samantha's. Thanks to the drivers- Melissa, Janice and Sue, the camerawomen and Rami teacher-Momo, the director-Melissa, the house hosts- Melissa, Janice, Sue, Momo, Summer and Samantha, the companion-Cheryl and finally the organizer and the yee shang buyer-Me. haha. Thanks a lot for making my day wonderful! Here are some funny recaps...
Day4
Another highlight- MBSians gathering. We hardly meet each other (except those studying in UPM la), especially Yue Ann. Therefore really thanks to Kelvin and Gillian for organizing this. We started at Sandy's house and watched lion dance. Then we moved on to Melvin's house and finally Ann's house. Same as above, thanks to the hosts, my driver- Hon Siong and the cameraman- Brandon. He took a lot of photos by using his new camera, but I dont think I can get them (never get a single pic from him). Thank you fellow MBSians. Looking forward for the next gathering! got this photo from sandy's camera.
Day 5
Go back to uni. Class seems empty. Check test 1 result. Not really satisfy but what to do. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment