After test 1, before CNY, what people normally do? Shopping, balik kampung, preparing for CNY.... As for me, the first thing I did immediately after test was to go mid valley, not to shop, but to go gym first, then only shop, hehe. I did not intend to buy anything, but I did buy a top. Anyway, I'll be having another shopping trip with my friends who just balik kampung to KL.
But for the moment, I am planing the house visiting trip for secondary school friends. Because I insist DON'T want to be the driver this year, I have to make the planing. Don't think that this is an easy job. To become the OCP for this trip is as tough as becoming the OC for MIRACLE. I have to comfrim the numbers of people participating, search for drivers, then have to plan the route (the most headache part) and to infrom the others. Haiz, may be I should think the posotive site since CNY gathering is suppose to be a happy moment. Yeah, cheer up, come on!!!
Today I heard a shocking news from a friend who has been staying in a "jungle universiti". I wonder how come her reception is clearer then we people who stay in "town unversity". haha... May be is not the receptioning problem, it's the matter of life style. As town life is more hectic and busy, we have no time to gossip. However, CNY is gossip time. Haha...all the secrets will be reviewed...Wana know more about the shocking news, let's wait and see.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment