Finally it has come to the end of CNY 2008. It's time for me to count my ang pausss. Well, today is also chinese valentine, but i'm still the same as last week, blogging alone near. But that is nothing sad because I still have my friends who company me.
Like last week, I chat with my friend on msn and we shared a lot of things. We helped each other to solve problems and this is the first time we didn't talk crap on msn, haha. At the end, I manage to solve my problem but he got a bad news. But at least he got the result, rite? Better than nothing.
Then, I was busy with PAP things. I thought I have done my job there by still got people calling me to help up, because I'm the only one who knows Cheras? NO, I dont think so. Then? Why everytime is me??? Never mind, 2 more days and I'll be free from PAP forever.
Another activity I busy with is MIRACLE. I went back 10pm last Friday for marketing department meeting. WOW, I can't believe I did that. Last time, ask me to go back college at 11pm I also don't willing to move. After I went for the meeting only realise that we are short of time. We only have 1 month time to settle everything. Although we have planned it earlier, but no action taken. Gambateh MIRACLE OC!!!
Basically the whole week is just PAP meet, ICX meet, MIRACLE meet, marketing meet.....Till I got scolded by my grandma because she said I didn't inform her about coming home late, but actually I DID. Haiz...this is one of the factor that pull me back from getting active in activity.
Oh, another thing. AIESEC EB 2008/09 is opened. I'm filling up the form and now it's half way ady. However I suddenly get de-motivated. Hmm....Question again...should I or shouldn't I apply for it? ARHHH....
Fine...count my ang paus first....haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment