Friday, October 10, 2008

Bad hair day episode 2

Really 祸不单行. Unfortunates keep happens on me.

First my purse lost. Then my laptop cannot open at crucial moment. Now my car broke down. What is going to happen next?

My hand phone, my camera, my laptop, my new purse, LC money, even my scientific calculator, every thing that is valuable and important to me...I must take good care of them.

I really need something, some external power to protect me from all these unfortunates. Some one suggest me to have a boy friend. Let me count how many I need to solve my problems... 1 to take care of my car, 1 to fix my computer, 1 to provide legal advice, 1 to handle my finance, 1 to take care of my health, 1 to lent me shoulder to cry on, 1 to go shopping with and pay all the stuff I buy, 1 to ...that's all at the moment. Haha, I'm so greedy.

At this moment, I can only rely on 'kolot' things like crystal, amulet, 打小人。。。。

I don't want to write episode 3 already......

No comments: