Finals start tomorrow. Most of my uni friends are now staring at their books or notes. But I am looking at the computer screen, doing nothing for my finals....
Though my exam starts the week after next, but I don't think I want to study last minute. There are going to be 4 papers in 3 consecutive days. I will be suffer like hell. I did not really started my revision. Opps, not revision, it's study, even worse.
Today I woke up quite late. I spent my whole day doing Income statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow. I spent my half day referring my ACT 2112 text book. I am not taking ACT 2112 this semester, why do I bother to look at it again.....
I am waiting for you to solve my problem while blogging. I have been waiting for you since 2 hours ago.......Where are you???????????
As conclusion, I am not prepared, as a final year student in uni, and as a VPFA.....
If I am prepared, I won't be here writing this blog at this moment....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment