a peace of mind.....
I like sea. I like to lie on a bench on a beach, facing the sea, feeling the sea breeze, listening to the rhythm of the wave. Some times, walking on the beach, feeling the salted sea water with your naked feet, is more relaxing than singing in a K room or even sleeping whole day on a bed.
this is my life....
I'm born in KL, grew up in KL. The view in front of me is the place I've been staying for 22 years, and may be for the rest of my life. KL life has always been hectic. Traffic jam, slow and unstable internet connection, competition, rush and etc, all leads to pressure, stress, unhealthy life style and illness.
I'm born in KL, grew up in KL. The view in front of me is the place I've been staying for 22 years, and may be for the rest of my life. KL life has always been hectic. Traffic jam, slow and unstable internet connection, competition, rush and etc, all leads to pressure, stress, unhealthy life style and illness.
Baby girl....
The hope of life....
The new born baby, the new life, the new hope for her family. She brings life not only to her parents, her family, but also the stranger around her. The smile on her face, so pure, so sincere, so real. This is the cure for anger and frustration.
The hope of life....
The new born baby, the new life, the new hope for her family. She brings life not only to her parents, her family, but also the stranger around her. The smile on her face, so pure, so sincere, so real. This is the cure for anger and frustration.
No comments:
Post a Comment