First, the rules:
1) link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
3) tag 7 people at the end of your post (link or not, up to you)
4) let them know they are tagged.
Facts:
1. I am the eldest among my siblings.
2. I took up a lot of lessons but all stop halfway (some even not till halfway).
3. I am an obedient girl, and because of that I'm pampered by my family and relatives since young.
4. I have many friends. Form north till south of Malaysia.
5. I am an organize person.
6. I own the master bedroom of my house, alone. hehe....
7. I spend 80% of my time in my room when I'm at home.
Finally...
1. Ban Yi
2. Cheryl
3. Yoke Ling
4. Yue Ann
5. Weann
6. Justin
7. Foong Ling
you are tagged!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment