As High School Musical 3 start showing in cinema, my unfortunate case also does not want to left behind.
10 November 2008, I started my day with some AIESEC work I havn't not finished the bight before. Then I headed back to UPM for a meeting. On the way, I found out that my car has run out of petrol (the light blinking ady). I was confident that not far away there is a petrol station, so I was not panic. When I reach there, I saw that the petrol station has closed down. Then I start to panic. Luckily from my house to UPM there were 2 petrol stations on the highway, so I manage to 'feed' my car at the next station.
When I reached Serdang, I wanted to collect my IC first, so I parked my car near the JPN Serdang. I thought wana park my car further so that I can exercise a bit, and I was not sure if there is any parking in front. Hell knows there is a drain in front of my parking lot, and I just drove my car into it. Then...ask the uncle from the car service and repair near the parking to fix it lol...yerh.
I went out from home with RM50, 2 unexpected event cost me RM30 (20 for petrol n 10 for the uncle). Pay off debt RM1, RM6 for movie, RM12.70 for dinner. There gone RM50. Arhh, still owe people for the pop corn. There is a Chinese idiom saying "Nothing to do, don't go out, to reduce lost of money" which I think it's absolutely true, especially for people who having bad luck period, better stay at home to avoid any accident.
After this gonna change blog skin ady. Aunty you are right, better listen to old people. Let me do some research which colour suits me best in blessing me in all areas....
I hope there will be no High School Musical 4, the show is becoming worse and worse. The same goes to my unfortunate events. This is the finale
*************************************THE END***************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment