Thursday, November 6, 2008

The last holiday...

Phew....finally, I have finished all my 5 papers in a week. Everything has past, and I shall not mentioned about how well I did in exam, hehehe.... (I mean the oposite.)

And now, my holidays for 5th sem shall begin....NOW!!!!
Let's plan for the future. My last holidays as a uni student. Or probably my last holidays as a student. Got to make it as interesting as possible, as useful as possible, as memorable as possible.
Here's the plan.
1. Clean up. (I enjoy cleaning up my room, rearranging my clothes in my wardrobe, clearing up the old notes, throwing away things that make me sick...)

2. Shopping. (Change a new batch of new clothes, more shoes, bags, ear rings....)

3. Travel. (Pangkor, Batu Ferringgi, Penang, Melaka, Seremban, anymore???)

4. Get back my documents. (IC, Driving licence, ATM, meal card, Jusco card)

5. Gathering. (PESS, MBS, HP....EB?)

6. Backup computer. (My C:\ drive is going to burst already.)

7. My photo album. (I have been wanted to do this since 2 years ago, and the photo album still empty.)

8. Working. (for AEISEC)

9. Continue improving my blog. (How's the new look? I'm not very satisfy actually. Still room for improvement.)

10. Learning. (Feng Shui, make up, IT, finance, car mechanics....)

11. Sleep well. (Wake up 11am everyday, how does it sound?)

........etc

So, this will be my checklist for the holidays. Let's see how many I can realize in 7 weeks of holidays.

The first on the list shall begins tomorrow.......and the second, soon.....

No comments: