Saturday, March 7, 2009

Working...

Recently I have a feeling that I went back to my part time job life. I can spend whole day doing exchange; searching EP database, creating spam mail, sending emails, replying emails...everything so operational. This is so similar with the things I did back in HP call center. I enjoy my time in HP. :)

Today, again, I work for MIRACLE for the whole day. However, this is in my plan. I am going to spend whole day tomorrow to study. I can't neglect my studies anymore. Gonna catch up for Test 2. So I am not going to online tomorrow!

At least, the time I spent today is worthwhile. I manage to finalize the spam mail. And Chin Chin keep thanking me. Wakaka... Actually suppose to thank Soon Kit. I interrupted his studies tonight. However I feel happy with that. :P I don't like to do things alone. I need opinion from others. That's why I always prefer to work in a team. A people people cannot work without people.

Having say that, I found out that I havn't "yum cha" for a very long time. I have not had any gathering with PESS girls this sem. I have not played majong with the Midah gang since last year. I have not even had a long chat with my best friend since she is attached. Basically, I have not social much with others beside my coursemates and AIESECers.

This is not purely my fault. Everyone is so busy this sem. Well, let's see how it goes and all the best for all the final year students, struggling with final year projects!

3 comments:

don't call me soonkit, call me J... y J? said...

ooi evil Blossom!


"I interrupted his studies tonight. However I feel happy with that. :P"


how on earth can a normal human think like that?

opps... i forget you are not normal. you have powerpuff power

Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chloe said...

Blossom is happy because monkey Mojo turned good and helped Blossom
:P