Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blog update upon request...

Yes, I update my blog for you, so make sure you read this, Sharron...

I didn't notice there has been a month I have not update my blog. I nearly forget that I have a blog. Not that I am busy, just that I have been moody this month. Lot's of ups and downs and they are too personal to share here.

Job hunting
I have been to lots of interviews, tests, presentation. But I am still stuck in the current stage--- jobless. It's not that I am not good enough, it's not that I am choosy (maybe yes), just it's hard to find a perfect match, and I am looking for the perfect one.

Well, after 2 months searching for job, I have noticed the power of networking. Applications sent through employee of the company will be processed faster compare to those I click "apply" online.

I am tired of attending interview. I am going to wait for this few "last hope" and see who offer me first and I am going to accept it. It's not that I give up on my dream job. Probably I need some time to find my dream job too. Let this small small experiences be my stepping stone to it.

that's all bout job hunting

AIESEC event
My life has never lose contact from AIESEC although I am alumni now. Becoming OC in AIESEC Alumni Global Conference (AAGC) is another experience that I can never gain in LC. It's a different experience OC-ing together with other alumni and dealing different issue. The more important thing is to enable me to participate in AIESEC international conference. We always say AIESEC is an international organization. This time around, I really feel the internationalism where people from 107 countries existing in a hall. And how AIESECer "work hard and PARTY hard"

My 3rd LLDS...so much different from my first and second one. This time I have lots of fun. Do not feel tired also...haha.

RIS reminds me about my internship. How this internship adds value to my life. How it changes me, and after a month I am back to the usual me. (This is the thing I pondering about, sigh!) Anyway, I miss my hosting family. I even dream that I visit them.

that's all bout AIESEC


My life is just about job hunting and AIESEC.....so that's all bout my life in the past month. Hopefully next post I am going to tell you how my working condition is.

hmm....this has deviate from my initial reason of writting a blog. I wanted to leave myself some memories about myself, my life, but since I went to exchange, my blog serve as a place to update myself to friends and family.........



2 comments:

SharronL. said...

Hey hey... I read your updates!!!

Good to see you've made the most out of your time.

Regarding job hunting, I learned something that may sound interesting to you as well esp. since you're a Stats graduate :P

"There is a 10% frequency of success at job interviews"
--> Out of 10 interviews, you may just knick 1 of the best in the bud!

Chloe said...

Hey I got a job!
Will update more when I start working!