Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to my blog....

Happy New Year! Today's is not only the 1st day of 2008, it's also the 1st day I blog. Well, how come I suddenly want to blog? Erm...Thanks to my AIESEC friends, I'm influenced by them. Actually I would also like to jot down some moments in my life because they may happen only once in my life and I would not want to forget them. And also, they say blogging can improve english wor. I've read many blogs during holidays (nothing else to do ady) till my eyes became blur when I go to class on the second day morning (I think i have to go for check up ady). I found out that it's nice to read thier blogs especially those friends who hardly keep in touch. I can get to know about what's happening to them so that next time gathering we can chat about it, not bad, huh! so basically, that are the reason I blog. So..happy blogging to me!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Hahahaha... ^^