Well, it has been a very busy and challenging week. My greatest acheivement for this week..... Went for AIESEC EB election! You won't know how much courage it takes me to go up to the stage and talk for 3 mins. Many times I thought of giving up, many times my friends demotivate me. But I glad that I did it. I was so scare, nearly cried. But I managed to deliver what I wanted to say, although not all (coz i forgot some lines due to nervous). I'm so proud of myself, hehe.....That night, they also announced the result of those who pass the vote of confident (>2/3 of the votes). Who got splashed by water are those who passed. I was wet.
Because of that night, and the night after that, due to MIRACLE meeting, I reached home 12AM. This is the first time I go home so late from uni. The old lady in my house was so worried till she couldn't sleep and waited for me to go home. I know how she feel. I also 'sum tong' she had to wait for me and can't sleep well. But what can I do? I'm doing serious things and not playing around till late night. I also don't know how to talk to her. Haiz, hopefully my aunt can help me. I still got long way to go for MIRACLE...
PAP ended smoothly. However, unfortunetely, my job not finished yet. Sigh, still have to distribute booklet to sponsers, sigh, sigh, sigh!!! This is the only department that started to work the earliest and ended the last among all the departements in PAP. Don't know if I regret to join this department anot, cause I did learnt something from it. Haiz.....

Another update, Ah Liow (my secondary school's monitor) leaving to Australia next week. So we have a farewell for her today. Although not many attended, but I think it means a lot for her. I see people whom I used to study with them leaving and coming back and leaving and coming back again. Actually I'm really jealous with them. I wonder will I have this chance to study abroad.
Nah~ better get my studies now finish first then only think about it. Oh my god, assigments still not touched yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment