Haha, read many blogs just now and I guess it's time for me to write something. First thing comes to my mind when I read other's blog is that....mine is very bad la. The appreance, the content, the language. But never mind, I'll work on it. Stay tune for the improvement....
What's update???Hm..this is just a random one so I also not sure what to talk about. Bored with all the daily reports. Everyday is just the same. Going to lectures, companies calling, sleeping (more sleep this week, hehe), eating, bla bla bla.....One day special is on the Thursday lor, suppose to be public holiday but end up in Centrel Region Workshop (AIESEC stuff). But I did learnt soemthing la. (Be proactive, dont' find excuses)
What else...talk about some personally feelings. I miss my friends!!! They are far at the north, south, east, and west. Even those in UPM also seldom meet, except AIESECers. ( I meet AIESECers more than my coursemates, my coursemates are kaki ponteng. And soon I'll become one of them.) Seems like everyone is busy with their studies, exams, assigments, presetations.....I am busy also. But promise to meet up after finals ya. (opps! affraid i'll be the one who ffk)
I had 2 sweats dreams in this week. Really very very sweat that I hope that it is real. People say good dreams cannot be told, so I don't plan to share it...hehe...When I have bad one I'll definately post it here, k. However dream is just a dream. When it comes to reality, it wasn't what I've dreamt. What a dissapointment when you hope that your dream may comes true but after you have waited and waited and waited, it just did't work. Fine. I'll just go back to my dream and hopefully tonight I'll have a better ones....
What if i add some colours and pattern here. Is it better?
No comments:
Post a Comment