Monday, August 4, 2008

Blue

Blue
is to describe today.
Today is Monday.
Monday blue.

Blue
is to describe the clothes I wore today.
I wore a 3/4 sleeves colored blue t-shirt,
blue jeans,
blue socks with white flower,
and blue Reebok sport shoes.

Blue
is to describe the colour of clothes of a friend's brother wore
whom I never met him since one month ago.

Blue
is the ink I used
for my 2 tests papers today.

Blue
is to describe the feeling of mine today.

And my blog is also Blue.......

p/s:
1.reason for paragraph 2: yesterday when I was taking my nap, I dream of Ken Yee. I asked her "Ken Yee, I am sick and I have tests on tomorrow, what colour should I wear to bring me luck?" And her answer was "BLUE"

2. People I met in paragraph 3: Hiew Wei's bro, Jia Yu. He didn't see me, coz he was at the other side of the road and I was rushing to PK, so, didn't call him. (He was alone with another girl, hehe)

3.Paragraph 5: I am sick!!! For 3 days ady. After came back from PC fair on Friday, Saturday sick ady. Sigh! Monday got 2 test some more want to go out. Even though I'm confident also no need like that ga. Now sick ady, cannot study, test also no mood to do. This time really die la!!!!!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Did u wear blue undergarments too?? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA... hehehe... never mind, next time don't forget to jaga ur health lor.. hope u get well quick!!

Adele said...

hey,gal!! take care of urself. I'm still sick too. for 2 weeks d. the weather is crazy..can be hot and cold.....


all the best in ur exam!!!