I thought there will be some team building game, but actually they were the theme park's ordinary game like roller coaster, slides and etc....Each team was suppose to complete as many game as possible in 2.5 hour. The hints of this challenge is to strategize your team which station to complete the games, as there were 5 parks, located a distance from each other.
My team was consist of 2 AIESECers, include me, one of my best friend and 13 others, I don't really know them. However, we had to work together to complete the tasks, and strive for champion. Quote the General manager of Human Resource Group of Sunway Group, "no one will remember the second or third, they will only remember the first!"
At the end, we didn't won anything. But I do gain something. Other than 2 t-shirts, one watch, one towel, one certificate, and some free rides....I also learn.....
1. Never try never know. There were some games I won't even dare to try in my life, like "Pirates Revenge" and "the game which come out from the snake mouth" and even the "not so haunted" haunted house. However, because of this challenge, because of my team, I had to move on. Controlling my 'whatever' hormone, I actually able to finish the game. It was scary, but very excited.
2. Get to know your team well. It's not easy to work in a team of people where you only know them for....1 hour, and you have to plan with them. Want to call them also don't know their name, haiz.....
3. Be observant. Try to observe people around you, especially when you are working together with them, you will see different kind of characters. Even a short challenge like this, I had the experience working with at least 3 types of people, the leader, the carer, and the thinker. Which category so I fall into?
4. Exercise. Next time if want to participate in whatever challenge, please warm 2 days earlier. I had muscle pain all over my body for the next 2 days of the challenge. And casualty also happened among our team member during the game.
p/s: really 'ng dai' la. got free games also no time to play...sigh!!!

4 comments:
OMG! free entrance to the theme park! i should have go la!!!!
Hey I wanted to go one lar....!
It just totally slipped outta my mind haha...
Anyway thanks for getting the contact of the GM :) We shall meet him soon...hehe.
ya la. got free ticket also no time to play..waste liao
But sandy there got 20% discount voucher, if we all want to go again can get the voucher from sandy..
Post a Comment