My Friendship Venn Diagram
Note: 1.Picture drawn not according to scale.
2. Accuracy up to 95%.
Remark:
Relationship is something very complicated.
Although I used half a day to complete this, but I still can't get the correct picture out,
too many overlapping.
I found out that actually I have a lot of friends. My network expended as I grow.
My people relationship luck is quite good, but love relationship....erm....
Thank you to all my friends,
for always being there for me ,
for sharing my happiness and sorrows,
for providing advices and solutions,
for concerning my health and emotions,
...
...
...
I treasure all my friends.
Male or female,
younger or elder,
far or near,
they are all important to me...
Friendship forever!!!
Note: 1.Picture drawn not according to scale.2. Accuracy up to 95%.
Remark:
Relationship is something very complicated.
Although I used half a day to complete this, but I still can't get the correct picture out,
too many overlapping.
I found out that actually I have a lot of friends. My network expended as I grow.
My people relationship luck is quite good, but love relationship....erm....
Thank you to all my friends,
for always being there for me ,
for sharing my happiness and sorrows,
for providing advices and solutions,
for concerning my health and emotions,
...
...
...
I treasure all my friends.
Male or female,
younger or elder,
far or near,
they are all important to me...
Friendship forever!!!
1 comment:
walau eh... only some1 who studies statistic can draw out the venn diagram you've drawn...
Post a Comment