Saturday, July 25, 2009

As I clean up my room...

#1. I found out that everything is a mess. My wardrobe is a mess, my desk is a mess,
my bed is a mess......no wonder my life is a mess!


#2. I was looking for something that does not exist all this while. My notebook recovery CD doesn't exist. It's in my C drive and I never burned it out.

#3. I hate to see so many plastic bags after coming back from shopping.
Why can't all the shops act like The Body Shop!


#4. Time is running slow today. Or I am the one working slow....very slow pace of life.

#5. I throw away my Form 4 note books and lots of old clothes so that there's space for new items... Got to do the same for my brain. Welcome my new life!

#6. I think I need a new wardrobe and shoe rack. Can I?

#7. I wonder how to discard all my rubbish (includes a CRT monitor, a printer and an old CPU)
in a smart way....
(meaning I can earn some money from them *wrink*)

#8. I chat, facebook, sleep, blog, youtube, eat......no wonder after 5 hours my room still in a mess!

the forbidden city....
is no longer forbidden if u willing to PAY!

No comments: