Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My current situation...

Career: No career. Just sent out my first application today. I really interested in this job. Hope to get respond.
Solution: Keep searching for jobs.

Money: No money. Money flowing out like water from the tab. No incoming money. However, I take this as investment. Dressing well and looking good can boost up my confidence level and hence performing better in my interview!
Solution: Buy only things that are necessary at the moment. Get a part time job when desperate.

Love: No love. (very much self explanatory, don't need to elaborate much)
Solution: Let it be. (do not need solution at the moment)

Health: Fortunately, I am in a pink of health. However some times will have migraine at night.
Solution: Drink more water. Get supplements pills if necessary.

Summary: NO career, NO money, NO love. What a miserable life I have. However, life like this aint gonna stay long. Not it won't....definitely not!

picture taken in Tianjin town.
magnificent bridge and a cute dog



1 comment:

verma'z blog said...

hello
i am vikas from samana [patiala]india
i am new here....

i like ur blog very much
vikas
+9198781-46999
+9194638-66669
vn_chd_95@ymail.com