Saturday, July 11, 2009

The first week back from Exchange...

A week ago at this time I was still stuck in Beijing airport because of plane delay. A week after I just wake up from my comfy bed and suddenly have the mood to write.

A week has passed. It's a very strange week I would say. It's a mixture of happiness and depression. Happy finally that I came home, the most comfortable place on earth, happy that I can meet my friends that I miss them so much. On the other hand, I am depress with the things I need to face, I need to settle. Some of those things are left undone when I left, and now I still have to come back and settle it. Some of the things are the new challenges that I have to face, the greatest one will be my future path....turning left or right?

A friend also came back from exchange told me that she had the same problem but she has get rid of it. "Internship has ended and you have to get back to the reality" she said. She is so true, and that is why I start to get myself out of depression. Thanks girl!

I am so fortunate that I have a bunch of friends who also miss me as much as I miss them. I just can't quarantine myself for a week. I went out everyday since the day I'm back. I went back to Serdang 4 days this week although I don't have any classes. I did a lot of sharing, but all of them are pieces and pieces. I don't think I can describe the full version of my internship experience in a few hours of gathering. It's just too much to share. If you want to know all my experiences you have to gather the information from everyone I talked to.

AIESEC always say AIESEC Exchange is a life changing experience. I don't know is it true or not until now because I still havnt discover any changes from EPs and myself, other than the hair style. But there is something that I think I have changed is from saying "No la No la, Ok la Ok la" to "NO, I don't" I leanrt to protect myself from things that I don't like. I learn to voice out my disatisfaction and to reject people. I start to doubt, am I learning to become selfish?

No words can decsribe how I feel in this week. Again, my emotion went up and down like roller coaster. Happy, anger, sorrow, joy, all happens in a week. My life is so interesting!

I am glad that things are getting better. Those left over matters have been settled one by one and I am not going to get tangled by them anymore. Moving to a new phase of life, I am going to fly without anything pulling me back! This is what I call fresh grad!




picture taken from the airplane.
this is how the sky looks like when you see it side by side with you.

more pictures in future post!


No comments: