Sunday, November 16, 2008

Week 46

This is what I call life!

I wake up whenever I feel like want to wake up. Though I feel lazy, but I still get things done. Although the progress is slow, but at least there is. Leading slow tempo life in a hectic city, working in the mean time also enjoying, equal hour of work and rest in a day....wonderful.

I watched 3 new released movie in cinema this week. Almost everyday went out, either day time shopping or night time yum cha. However AIESEC responsibility still able to handle.

Yes, there may be some hiccups happening in this week, but life can't be as smooth as how we want it to be. The uglies complement the pretties. It's normal.

I really love this kind of lifestyle...however, have to say bye bye to it soon....

2 comments:

Brandon said...

I enjoy that too~~

don't call me soonkit, call me J... y J? said...

"give me a blanket i will sleep the whole day,

give me a map and I will find you the biggest jewel on Earth "


-this is what I think in this holiday-