The end....
EB journey is going to have a perfect full stop. It was the first time I wore LC UPM EB shirt, and it was the last time I worked together with my fellow beloved team mates, as an EB. Thank you for the card, you guys are great! I'll miss everyone of you all! It's really a regret for not able to be there when we end our term.
The beginning...
It this going to be something new in my life, which I believe will definitely mark a memorable memory in the history of my life. I have never left home for more than 2 weeks and now I have to go to a foreign place for more than 2 months. It's really challenging to me. Hope I can cope with every challenges I face. With challenges, I grow!
Now I know how the EPs feel. The preparation to go exchange is not easy though. So many things to plan, so many things to get ready. Plus grandma keeps nagging and reminding. I know she is just worries and concerns about me, but it has turn into something annoying.
To grandma : Please trust me that I can take care of myself. Please take care of yourself too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment