Monday, May 11, 2009

Goodbye Malaysia...

I am going to China tomorrow. I still can't believe I get to go exchange. Like I have mentioned before, I won't believe it until I board on the airplane.

I've been procrastinating my packing process. Don't know when I have this habit on doing thing last minute. I have been told that my first class will be on that day of my arrival last Thursday and only today I start to prepare my session.

Talking about that, luckily I didn't prepare it earlier, because today my project team leader told me that it was a joke. Damn sweat. Havn't go exchange already got corned by them. However, I am looking forward to work with them.

Ok, let's stop the guessing game. I don't care about the pass, neither the future, as long as I am happy now, I am satisfy. I am going there with an open heart.

This internship is very sudden. Suddenly I decided to sign up for exchange. Suddenly I went for the assessment board, suddenly I passed, suddenly I am matched, suddenly I book my ticket and suddenly I am at China. My internship has not start, but I can feel the challenges already. "Selling" the exchange program to my grandma and mum, filling up application form, OGX matching (i tried), booking air ticket online, packing (and unpacking and pack again) the luggage, all are new to me. I know there are much more to learn.

It's time to sleep, or may be I can't sleep tonight because too excited. Nope. My feeling now is actually the mixture of excitment and nervous blended together. And a bit dizzy. Don't know whay. (Hope I am not falling sick at this moment...)

For those who concern about me, I will take care of myself. I will keep you all updated on what's happening on me. So, stay tune on my blog and facebook. I will come back in good condition. :P

Goodbye Malaysia...

No comments: