This is a place I feel comfortable, other than my hosting home. Because I can use my own computer to online? Or because I see many foreigners here, Koreans, Americans, and some Caucasian which I can't tell where they from. It's a cafe run by non Chinese, and it's a place for foreigners to hang out. But I am here just to use the free wifi.
Things are getting better. Nope, should say I am getting better to adapt to the environment. The second step will be going moving out from my comfortable zone to meet more people and see more things. Explore Tianjin, that's my goal for the next few weeks. Another goal of my internship is to taste Peking roasted duck....
Oh ya, I need to thanks Ping Ping and her friends for bringing me to the 2 streets. They are not AIESECer. There was a talk organized by my LC and I was invited to give a sharing on my internship. I met Ping Ping there. She is so kind to let me join her holiday outing with her friends. She even pay all my expenses on that day. I feel so guilty.
It's MYC again. I really miss MYC 08. Those sleepless days will be in my mind till the day I die. I regret I didn't give my full commitment in MYC. MYC 09 will create a history in LC UPM under the lead of the superwoman conference head, the supportive local facis, the passionate international facis and interns, and the committed OCs. I hereby wish MYC 09 a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment